Wednesday, 10 November 2010 12:44
The 6th International Conference e-Society.Mk will take place in the Holiday Inn hotel in Skopje on the 1st of December 2010, focusing on the role of e-Government for Increased Efficiency and Transparency.
The conference will gather stakeholders who work on information society development, enabling them to network with stakeholders who approach the reform of public administration and dealing with the issues of increasing efficiency, transparency and accountability from other angles, combining both online and offline experiences.
The agenda of the conference will include
- 09 pm Welcome and opening speeches
- 10 pm Session 1: Sharing Best Practices in e-Government
- 11 pm Session 2: Local e-Government: Opportunities and Challenges
- 12 pm Session 3: Citizen Centric Government
- 14 pm Round Table: Multi Sector Cooperation - Key to Successful e-Government Implementation
- 16 pm Closing of the Conference
Conference participation is free of charge, but advance registration is required via online form available on the official conference website e-Society.mk, alongside detailed Agenda.
Simultaneous translation will be enabled in the following working languages: Macedonian, Albanian, and English.
The conference is supported by USAID and the Foundation Open Society Institute – Macedonia (FOSIM).