Thursday, 01 April 2010 14:24
To aid the development of democracy and open society in Macedonia through contributing to protection of basic human rights, in the area of digital privacy protection.
To raise awareness of the general public and in particular the children, about their rights related to the use of internet, and provide them with information and knowledge to protect those rights through technical and legal means.
- Detailed development of the concept and creation of 13 short films and 1 animated short, with simple stories solving various privacy issues related to use of new technologies.
- Development of 10 simple games related to the short films using the cartoon characters developed through the CRISP project.
- Each finished pair of short film and complementary game will be published online at regular intervals.
- PR campaign, including placement of the animated series on national and local TV stations in Macedonia, and use of social media to promote the content.
- Promotional events - five for parents and five for teachers. Promotion of the digital content (short films and games), the website and the other resources through public events in various cities in Macedonia.
- Monitoring and evaluation of project activities, and the general situation with privacy in Macedonia through press clipping, including writing the annual report on Privacy and Human Rights in cooperation with EPIC
Back to e-Law
- Raised awareness of the children about privacy issues, in particular about the ways on how to solve such issues through innovative use of new technologies, making learning fun.
- Raised awareness of parents, caregivers and teachers about privacy issues and their roles in making the online environments safe for their children.